Salary: £20,000 -22,000 per annum - Temp to perm
We are currently looking to recruit a Logistics clerk on behalf of our client in West London. Do you have excellent verbal and written communication? Do you have excellent attention to detail? If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!!!
- Main purpose of this job:
- To despatch company shipments as per company policy and procedure and to carry out administrative duties as required.
- To enter all necessary data on to the in-house computer system.
- To communicate with customers via telephone, e-mail and fax.
- To organise, manage and file own paperwork.
- To file general departmental paperwork when required.
- To carry out general office duties.
- To share the responsibility for data-entry along with other members of the department.
- To provide general back up to the Logistics Team Leader and Logistics Manager.
- To complete the 'Track and Trace' process using the internet.
- To carry out the despatch process including preparing despatch notes using the in-house system.
- To raise Airway Bills and prepare all other relevant logistics paperwork.
- To prepare all labels and labelling for despatch of goods.
- To prepare all necessary paperwork for various courier, freight and shipping services.
- To prepare invoices using the in-house system.
- To provide an excellent level of service to all internal and external customers.