£45,000 - £50,000 plus bonus
Location: Harrow AMAZING COMPANY BENEFITS
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Management Accountant working for a global company with a fantastic team. If you're the type of person that seeks a great work/ life balance within a company that value their employees then this is the company for you!
My client is looking for a bright candidate who come from a Management Accountant background who is confident in working within a fast pasted environment? Do you have all round accounts experience? Do you have experience in month end management accounts, bank reconciliations, fixed assets and purchase ledger? You will need to be someone who is qualified and looking to really grow into a well thought of company. They are looking for someone who has dealt with planning, budgets and forecasting to ensure the company drives itself into the right direction. If this sounds like you and your looking for your next challenge this could be the perfect role for you!!! APPLY TODAY!
- Prepare monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts
- Maintain, update and continuously develop planning, budgeting and forecasting systems and practices to enable and drive the future growth of the company including creating clear timelines and management budgeting and forecasting process within set timelines
- Supervise, motivate and manage any direct reports
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems (primarily Sage)
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Report to the Chief Information Officer and other Directors as applicable with timely and accurate financial information
- Support with year-end audit
- Preparation of year end reporting pack
- Ad hoc Financial analysis and reporting as and when required
- Ad hoc duties as required from time to time