Salary: up to £21,000 - £23,000 ***Great company bonus's and benefits***
Sheridan Ward are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a well know brand who's head offices are based in Harrow. My client are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is able to support the marketing team with all their day to day functions. The company are looking for an ambitious individual who has a creative mind who has the desire to do well.
If you have gained marketing exposure or have dipped your toes in and want to grow and learn more this could be the perfect opportunity. If you take pride in your work and are able to problem solve and support various team members across the business this could be the role for you. Equally if you have just graduated in Marketing and are looking for your first office based role this could be a great opportunity for you.
Are you able to work to strict deadlines? Are you able to ensure all marketing activity is approved and ready for certain timeframes? Are you able to coordinate meetings and ensure diaries are all managed efficiently? If the requirements below match up with your skills and requirements APPLY NOW!!
- Identify new opportunities and generating creative ideas based on industry research
- Collate briefs from marketing team to create the marketing activation guide
- Supporting with the budget including obtaining quotes and reviewing invoices
- Coordinate promotional campaigns
- Work with an external agency on any website developments
- Reporting on reviewing key events
- Co-ordinate meetings with suppliers, taking notes and ensuring actions are completed
- Customer Service Professional
Job location: Southampton Job salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Exciting opportunity to work for this very succ...
- Warehouse Manager
Job location: High Wycombe Job salary: £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Warehouse Manager High Wycombe £25k plus opport...
- Graduate Accounting Associate
Job location: Ruislip Job salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Graduate Accounts AssociateRuislip £22k STUDY S...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs