- Management and coordination of all Selling Plan Group meetings and communications
- Production & distribution of branded collateral to support promotional activity
- Point of Sale approval and material ordering/distribution.
- Management and implementation of Selling Plan including setting and measuring commercial targets.
- Co-ordination of selling plan across commercial departments
- Review previous activity and recommend improvements / changes to future plans
- Produce rolling 18 month calendar and share with the business
- Alignment of other marketing functions and operations as part of seasonal activity (i.e. digital)
- Promotion of the media centre and opportunities for national brands to participate
- Management and development of two Marketing Executives
- Co-ordinating with the Media Centre to ensure income targets are met.
- Production and communication of selling plan content
Up to £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Salary: up to £40,000 ***Great company bonus's and benefits***
An exciting opportunity has become available for aMarketing Manager who has worked within the retail sector working for a global company with a fantastic team. The company are looking for a creative driven candidate who has a wealth of experience working with brands alongside new product development.
This candidate needs to have experience in understanding a customer needs alongside market trends. Are you able to use your creative mind to maximise sales opportunities to deliver the product on both quality and price? Are you able to work with strict guidelines? Are you the type of person who is able to negotiate and ensure point of sale is approved and implemented across stores? Have you managed a small team? If the requirements below match up with your skills and requirements APPLY NOW!!