Digital Marketing Manager
Up to £45k
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a highly successful business. They are currently on the lookout for a results-driven and analytical Digital Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and managing digital campaigns to increase website traffic and engage target audiences, use of Hubspot and Salesforce highly beneficial.
- Report into the Marketing Director to develop and implement successful digital marketing programmes
- Web Development - experience with website CMS Platforms e.g. Wordpress
- Paid search including display ads and PPC
- Own, drive and deliver digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage email marketing
- Use Google Analytics to monitor, report and analyse results to continue to improve performance
- Manage online marketing and remarketing campaigns to maximise conversions
- Work with the Global Content Manager to ensure campaigns are delivered against objectives, budgets and KPI's
- Develop and implement a comprehensive customer acquisition strategy across all online channels, including search and social media
- Set up tracking requirements, to ensure all pages and journeys are correctly tagged to allow full reporting. Experience of Google Data Studio will be an advantage.
- Social media management - comfortable with planning and implementing organic and paid social media marketing strategies across LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and Google Ads experience
- Experience delivering acquisition and retention marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of Wordpress
- Strong analytical skills with an appreciation of video platforms, programmatic media, and social media
- Experience delivering insight and interpreting data from traffic and conversion measurement
- Ability to communicate effectively to individuals and teams
- Excellent planning and organisation abilities, able to keep track of multiple projects