Senior Digital Media Executive
£40,000 - £45,000 Plus great company benefits!!!
My Client is based in Windsor with free parking they have this exciting opportunity within the marketing team
Do you have extensive knowledge of digital paid media, with at least 3 years hands on experience in a high volume B2C or digital agency environment ....YES please read on my client needs wants you if you have got
- Significant PPC (Adwords / Bing Ads) experience
- Management of online traffic and conversion plans.
- Proven history of successful delivery of large, complex DR-focused PPC campaigns
- Use of competitor monitoring and business intelligence tools
- Retargeting and Display experience
- Experience in reporting, tracking and analytics including but not limited to GA and Adwords
- Deep understanding of tagging and tag management
- Experience of digital creative development, production and analysis
- Experienced in customer targeting, of test and learn strategies, and of campaign execution
- Analytical, numerate and commercially-minded
- Extensive experience managing budgets, suppliers and agencies
- A mature attitude with the ability to engage throughout the organization from Director to Exec level
- Experience of direct response media channels and work with attribution a benefit
- Experience in financial services industry a benefit
- Core responsibility is to develop, optimise and execute digital media plans to deliver forecast leads and conversions within agreed budgets.
- Review ad copy and optimise test-and-learn digital media programmes.
- Manage execution of all campaigns ensuring attention to detail and avoiding errors