National Account Manager
Office Location: Hayes
£50,00 - £55,000 plus great benefits, car allowance, laptop, phone and bonuses
Sheridan Ward are delighted to be working with a well-established company based in Hayes who are looking to recruit a National Account Manager working with their well established accounts that are continuously growing. The main accounts that this person will me managing and growing would be in the retail sector, so it is vital to have previously worked alongside some big name retailers. You need to have account management experience working with products and retailers? Do you have experience in the health/pharmaceutical/beauty sector? Do you have a burning desire to drive the company is the right direction and drive sales? Can you identify new markets within the accounts your looking after and open up new business opportunities? This role would be working from the office 2 days a week and meeting with clients who will be London based for the rest of the week, you will be able to plan your week to how it suits you. If this sounds like something you would be passionate in and you want to work for a GREAT company that really values their staff? APPLY NOW!!!
- Drive sales to increase distribution, broaden assortment, and accelerate rate of sale within your account base.
- Identify new opportunities in the existing and new retailers.
- Conduct frequent retailer meetings to build and review day to day business and present NPD projects and seasonal updates.
- Continue to build the existing strong working relationships the business has with its retailers.
- Build basic business plans with the retailers.
- Analyze business performance to identify trends at the product/brand level and develop/execute strategies to enhance assortment performance.
- Develop account sales forecasts and collaborate with team on development of marketing plan for each brand.