Are you looking for a new management position? Do you have experience managing process as well as people?
Have you managed a team of Warehouse Operatives? Do you have foreman or site manager experience and have a wealth of experience within Heath and Safety Procedures?
- Promote and ensure compliance with company policies & procedures
- Effective and efficient organisation and management of day to day tasks within the warehouse
- Assist and review operational hours to optimise performance against order volume
- Manage and co-ordinate with the Operational Team goods inwards, stock movement and returns team
- Manage and maintain fork lift truck schedule for maintenance, servicing and repairs
- Control deliveries into site via a robust booking in system
- Follow company procedures in relation to reporting incidents
- Responsibilities for all stock both in and out, assist in stock taking when required
- Responsibility for Managing and Arranging Transfers & Receipts
- Oversee the effective and efficient customer collection service
- Maintain open and effective two way communication with all warehouse staff, drivers and internal staff, Identify training requirements, arrange, implement and review. Ensure records are maintained.
- Manage absenteeism including holidays and sickness with Company Policy guidelines
- Ensure warehouse operations comply with all relevant Health and safety standards and regulations and company policy as notified from time to time.