PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN OFFICE BASED ROLE
Temp to perm 4 or 5 days a week 8.30 - 5pm
This role is working very closely with the chairman, it requires discretion and a high level of confidentially. You must demonstrate the ability to handle and solve problems throughout your previous roles. Experience in office management, HR, or a legal qualification or estate management together with exposure within the property or construction sector would complement this role.
The Personal assistants (PAs) will act as the Chairman's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation and provide full assistance in the execution of his duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation, both for business and personal holidays.
- Take notes or dictation at meetings.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Chairman.
- Carrying out background and legal research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Chairman is well prepared for meetings.
- Ensuring action points from meeting minutes are followed through.
- Liaising with clients, consultants, solicitors, suppliers, and other staff.
- Arranging hospitality events.
Additional duties will include:
- Carrying out specific projects and research.
- Responsibility for personal financial accounts of the Chairman
- Dealing with matters relating to the Chairman's family
- Secretarial assistance for Finance Director
- Working more closely with other Directors and management.
- Responsibility for keeping personnel files updated.
- Responsibility for recruiting and training junior staff and delegating some of the less demanding and confidential work to them.
- I.T. skills, particularly MS word, Excel, Outlook.
- Previous experience as a P.A. preferably within Real Estate/Construction.
- Excellent oral, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and always remain calm.
- The ability to 'think outside the box' Team player.
- Must be totally loyal and maintain a great deal of confidentiality.
- Can prioritise and multitask.
******PLEASE NOTE IT CAN TAKE UP TO 48 HOURS TO REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION. ONCE REVIEWED AND IF SUCCESSFUL AT THIS STAGE WE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU. ******