Payroll Accounts Admin
Due to location must be a car owner driver.
BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY!!
We are so excited to announce that we have an exciting new role with our client based in St Albans!! My client is looking for someone who is really outgoing with a great personality to join their fun and friendly team! Business is booming and they'd love someone like you to join them!!
APPLY NOW! This could be the dream role for you!
Do you have payroll experience?
Can you work under pressure?
Do you have experience within the construction industry?
- Managing hour discrepancies
- Sending over the machine drivers timesheets on time (200-time sheets per week)
- The system used is Hudson who run payroll which will be authorised by the Director
- Using Excel to input savvy spreadsheets
- Payroll must be submitted by 2pm on a Wednesday
- Chasing drivers for their timesheets if they've not been sent over
- Ensuring all invoices are compiled and send over to head office for authorisation
- Placing invoices in query and resolving queries
- Supply Chain Administrator
Job location: Uxbridge, Greater London, England Job salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Supply Chain Administrator NO INDUSTRY EXPERIEN...
- Technical Support Advisor
Job location: Watford, Hertfordshire, England Job salary: Up to £21000.00 per annum
Technical Support Advisor £21K Watford9am -5.30...
- Customer Service Executive
Job location: Uxbridge, Greater London, England Job salary: £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Customer Service ExecutiveUxbridge £22'000 Mond...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs