- Process payrolls from start to finish
- Administer all statutory payments according to government legislation, i.e. SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP.
- Process joiners, leavers, and all amendments to payroll in a timely manner.
- Provide advice to employees and managers in relation to pay, taxation and national insurance.
- Ability to perform manual calculation of payments when needed.
- Dealing with payroll deductions such as pensions, union, court orders, CSA.
- Create, reconcile and submit RTI files to HMRC.
- Reconciling payroll reports and monthly journals.
- Printing and distribution of payslips.
- Complete various forms and returns required by HMRC and other external organisations.
- Support with Year End processes and procedures.
- Auto enrolment administration.
Up to £26000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Payroll Administrator - 10 month FTC
Up to £26,000 DOE
GREAT OPPORTUNITY - GREAT COMPANY BENEFITS
A well-established company situated in central Heathrow are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator. Do you have experience in Payroll? Is attention to detail something you pride yourself in? Do you have experience in dealing with payroll queries on a day to day basis? If so, this role could be perfect for you!! APPLY NOW!!!