Payroll Administrator - 10 month FTC
Up to £27,000 DOE
GREAT OPPORTUNITY - GREAT COMPANY BENEFITS
A well-established company situated in central Heathrow are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator. Do you have experience in Payroll? Do you have experience within monthly and weekly pais staff? Acn you calculate manual payments when needed? Have you worked with government legislations? Is attention to detail something you pride yourself in? Do you have experience in dealing with payroll queries on a day to day basis? If so, this role could be perfect for you!! APPLY NOW!!!
- Process payrolls from start to finish
- Administer all statutory payments according to government legislation, i.e. SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP.
- Process joiners, leavers, and all amendments to payroll in a timely manner.
- Provide advice to employees and managers in relation to pay, taxation and national insurance.
- Ability to perform manual calculation of payments when needed.
- Dealing with payroll deductions such as pensions, union, court orders, CSA.
- Create, reconcile and submit RTI files to HMRC.
- Reconciling payroll reports and monthly journals.
- Printing and distribution of payslips.
- Complete various forms and returns required by HMRC and other external organisations.
- Support with Year End processes and procedures.
- Auto enrolment administration.