Product Training Administrator
Are you a software trainer, looking for a new challenge to sink your teeth into? We have the role for you, so carry on reading!!
We are recruiting for our fabulous client, who are based in Harrow. They need someone who is able to keep up with a face paced environment, while at the same time, providing a high-class service to their customers. So, if you are looking for a role where you can utilise your training and communication skills, then this is the place for you!
The ideal candidate would have an abundance of confidence and the ability to speak in front of an audience. You will need to have amazing communications skills and a dazzling telephone manner. So, if you are enthusiastic and have a can- do attitude, then send your CV in now!!
Do you have experience in providing training to customers? Have you ever created tests or exercises to train staff? Do you keep training records up to date? If you have, then APPLY NOW!!
Are you outstanding at building and maintaining relationships with suppliers? Do you have experience with training people on software products? If you are massively detail orientated, then get in touch with Sheridan Ward today through applying today!
- Conducting dealer technical installation training.
- Training new members of sales staff
- Providing training to customers on company products
- Conducting online demonstrations and monthly webinars
- Producing documentation, tests, exercises and role plays to support training and create the training curriculum.
- Accompanying new sales staff on customer visits and online demonstrations.
- Maintaining staff training records for all training conducted by yourself.
- Ensuring that training hardware are kept up to date.
- Ensuring that training materials are regularly updated to reflect any new features.
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Assisting marketing with the writing of product brochures.