Production line worker
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £8.50 - £9.00ph per annum - Temp
We are currently looking to recruit a production line operative of our client in High Wycombe. Do you have excellent verbal and written communication? Do you have excellent attention to detail? We are currently looking to recruit several to start working with a company based in High Wycombe. They are looking for a hardworking and reliable individual with a full driving licence to work on their production line. If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!!!
- Do you have previous experience working on a production line? pick, pack and dispatch?
- Good Teamwork Skills - factory workers work with others to ensure efficiency in the workplace
- Effective Listening skills - factory workers need to understand how to use machinery properly and safely to prevent accidents and ensure all tasks are completed accurately
- The Ability to follow instruction's line managers assign tasks and responsibilities, which vary depending on the products being manufactured; factory workers should be able to follow instructions competently
- A Methodical approach - production lines follow a set process, so factory workers need a methodical approach to ensure all tasks are completed in the correct order for a smooth-running production line
- Excellent Concentration - factory workers often perform the same tasks repeatedly, so a good level of concentration when carrying out these tasks is important for quality control purposes. This role is often fast-paced, so being able to maintain focus always is beneficial
- Physical stamina - some factory workers stand for long periods of time, sometimes entire shifts, and lift packages or materials. Physical stamina and a good level of fitness is important
- Picking and packing
- Making sure stock isn't damaged when returning
- Ensuring paperwork for deliveries is printed