NPD (New Project Development) Project Manager - TEMP
Salary: £15.40 per hour
Hours: Monday - Thursday 08:30 - 17:00 & Friday 08:00 - 13:30
A well-established company situated in Hayes are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a great, growing organisation who really values their staff. They are looking for a candidate who has worked very closely with a marketing team to develop new products.
Are you someone who can work to tight deadlines and lead times? Can you communicate with suppliers to ensure specifications are met? Are you an analytical thinking with a good eye for detail? If you're looking for a new challenge this would be the perfect role for you? APPLY NOW!!!
- Develop products briefed by Marketing team in accordance with company's target and supplier matrix
- Establish clear time-lines and ensure relevant teams follow through with tasks by established key dates
- Responsible for all NPD communication with suppliers including explaining projects, gathering costs, coordinating lead-times, requesting samples, sending product specifications, etc.
- Daily update of Project Management IT system with new information gathered and updated deadlines
- Ensure all new products have been tested, assessed and approved by Technical/Regulatory Dpt in advance of order placement
- Organise project approval meetings with Directors and relevant key members of the team
- Attend and manage weekly meetings with UK and US teams
- Escalate issues and delays promptly to line manager for speedy resolution
- Handover of relevant product information to Purchasing, QC and Sales teams
- Re-sourcing of existing products with alternative suppliers whenever required
- Maintain all NPD related information up-to-date and correctly saved for easy access
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Understanding of purchasing and sourcing
- Ability to work under pressure to fast track urgent projects
- Able to work independently while keeping good communication with other teams