Central Uxbridge with SECURE CAR PARK!
We are recruiting for a market leader who have a fantastic reputation in the local area for customer satisfaction. They are expanding their head office and looking to bring on board new talent to work in the property management department.
You will be working with a portfolio of clients and dealing with their case load from start to finish.
Would you consider yourself full of energy and enthusiastic towards work? Are you looking for a role that will keep you busy, where the day is over in the blink of an eye? This could be your dream role!
Do you have experience within property management? Would you be able to hit the ground running in this department?
This role has scope for development and progression including people management in the future.
You must have a valid UK driving licence.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with customers
- To ensure properties meet legal, health and safety requirements
- Carry out regular inspections on properties
- Chasing landlord and tenants' debts
- Managing end of tenancy process
- Answer calls and emails