Quality Assurance Supervisor - 12 Month FTC
£28,000 Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm - PARKING AVAILABLE - AMAZING BENEFITS!
A well-established company situated in Southall are looking for an experienced QA to join a great team on a 12-month FTC. Have you worked in QA managing a team? Have you worked within the food industry and understand the Health & Safety alongside food hygiene regulations? Do you have experience in working with raw to finished products? Do you have great attention to detail? Do you have a great attitude and outstanding communication skills?! IF SO THIS COULD BE THE ROLE FOR YOU!!! APPLY NOW!!!!
- Ensure that all health & safety requirements are met by everyone
- Be responsible for own safety and for that of others working on site
- Report any accidents or near misses immediately to your line manager
- Be responsible for food safety, hygiene and environmental standards and report, react to any FS risks
- Ensure that site HACCP study is updated in accordance with industry best practice
- To be able to put in place the critical control point identified are suitably monitored and controlled
- Be responsible for the organization of the internal audit
- Initiate suitable food safety related key performance indicators (KPI's) to enable easy monitoring of food safety compliance and implementation of suitable corrective actions.
- Set food safety checks ranging from the raw to the finish products.
- Log Food Safety NC on group system and be responsible to closing correctives actions on time and provide report to the Quality Manager
- To be able to centralize the complaint investigation, generate preventive and correctives actions and provide report to the Quality Manager
- Ensure that all staff are adhering to the food safety quality controls
- Undertake a formal risk assessment across all products from raw material to finished products and identify any risks of allergen cross contamination.
- Agree suitable testing to validate risk assessment.
- Ensure that traceability of all ingredients / work in progress and finished product is maintained at all times
- Ensure the conformity of the paperwork and products through the QA team