Receptionist - Part Time
Salary: £14,000 - Monday - Friday 12.30pm - 5.30pm GREAT COMPANY BENEFITS
My client a retail giant is looking for a professional, well presented Receptionist to act as their ambassador to the company. You will be the first point of contact for anyone visiting the company so professionalism is a must. You will need to have clear communication skills as your will be the face of the business. You will need to be able to coordinate and keep everything in order. If you can work the part time hours then APPLY NOW!!!
Your day to day duties will be:
- Greeting visitors, ensuring all visitors sign in the visitors book, offering visitors refreshments and making visitors tea/coffee where applicable.
- Taking incoming telephone calls, dealing with such calls promptly in a professional manner and re-directing appropriate calls to departments.
- Receipt of Courier Parcels and distribution
- Clean coffee machine in reception and keep stocked with supplies
- Cover for Office Manager Fire Marshall duties
- Cover for the Office Manager holidays and other absence
- Update of meeting room schedules
- Keeping meeting rooms tidy and setting up VC meetings
- Ordering lunches and other meeting room food requirements. Collecting orders if required.
- Keeping reception area tidy at all times
- Helping with ad hoc administration tasks
- Some heavy lifting for example courier deliveries and collections