Mon- Fri, 8am- 5pm + PARKING!!!
Do you have experience with scheduling engineers? Are you looking for a new job that will make you excited about Mondays again? We have the role for you, so carry on reading!!
Our client is looking for someone who has the gift of the gab and has loads of confidence. They need someone that is reliable and loyal. So, if you can provide a high quality, professional service then, this the job for you!
Have you ever raised quotes for customers? Do you have experience preparing reports? If you have ever worked to SLA's, then you could be perfect for the role!
Do you have really strong organisational skills? Do you have an upbeat personality? If you are able to work well under pressure and to strict deadline, then send your CV to us!!
Are you happy to talk to customers and contractors? Do you have assertive communication skills? Do you love fixing problems? If you are looking for a role, where the day is over in the blink of an eye, then APPLY NOW!!!
- Reporting any absences/lateness of engineers
- Pick up call outs and overnight issue's
- Manage call out rota's and weekend works
- Raise quotes from customers
- Book engineers onto site by liaising with customers
- Assign subcontractors and provide confirmation of their attendance to site
- Ensure all job updates are relayed clearly back to the customer, through liaison with engineers
- Prepare all monthly customer valuations and site / customer specific invoicing schedules
- Prepare reports of completed jobs and forward to finance for invoicing