Repairs Maintenance Planner
Mon- Fri, 8am- 5pm
Do you want to love Mondays again? Is your current job slow pace and unfulfilling? Well we have the job for you… so carry on reading!!
Are you able to handle high pressure issues and deal with them with a calm head? Do you have outstanding knowledge of geographical locations? If your decision-making skills are what you pride yourself on, then send your CV in!
Have you got previous experience in scheduling engineers and liaising with customers and clients? Do you have health and safety knowledge? If you can prioritise your workload and work off your own initiative, then APPLY NOW!!!
- Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most commercial delivery model is utilised.
- To organise repairs appointments
- To be able to monitor a jobs status throughout the day
- To liaise with customers, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto the computer system
- To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record the results
- To provide administrative support for the service as required