Repairs Maintenance Planner
Mon- Fri, 8am- 5pm
Do you have experience working within the maintenance industry? If you do, this could be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for someone who can deal with high pressures issues with a calm, level head. You will need to have an amazing knowledge of geographical locations within the UK. So, if you have fantastic decision- making skills, then this is great opportunity for you!
Do you have an abundance of health and safety knowledge? Can you work off your own initiative? If you are able to prioritise your workload, then send your CV in now!!!
Have you got previous experience in scheduling engineers? Are you amazing at liaising with customers and clients? If you have the ability to monitor a job throughout the day, do not waste any more time, APPLY NOW!!
- Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most commercial delivery model is utilised.
- To organise repairs appointments
- To be able to monitor a jobs status throughout the day
- To liaise with customers, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto the computer system
- To assist with arranging pre and post inspections for the Supervisors and record the results
- To provide administrative support for the service as required