- Dealing efficiently with customer enquiries via phone and e-mail.
- Following up of quotes.
- Maintain and develop strong customer relationships
- Provide support to our external sales representatives
- Actively promote the company's products and services
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Salary: £22'000-£25'000 DOE
We are recruiting for a company based in Slough for a Sales Support superstar! Do you have a proven track record with sales within the Constuction/Building industry? Are you enthusiastic and want to bring your knowledge to a team that is growing in their market? Continue reading...
They are looking for somebody proactive, dynamic and used to supporting a sales team! You will be working closely with the Sales Manager so somebody who is happy to roll up their sleeves and gather information from various departments of the business.
Are you confident on the phone and enjoy problem solving daily? Can you prioritise your workload? If you work quickly, accurately and under pressure with a positive attitude, then APPLY NOW!!!
Are you self-motivated and confident with a positive attitude? Do you have great attention to detail? If you are able to multitask and work to a high standard, then this is the role for you!!!