Sales Support Administrator
up to £25'000
We are looking for a confident, bubbly and hardworking sales administrator who is happy to deal with clients on a regular basis to deal with any queries, quotes and complaints.
Your main duty with this role would be to ensure customers are given the best possible service at all times, which will lead them to being a client for a long time.
You will need to work towards client satisfaction targets and well as being confident to upsell and cross sell products, this is always easier if you have a good relationship with your clients.
The company have a really great reputation and create very high quality products which keeps the customer coming back to order more.
Ideally we are looking for something with experience in bespoke customer products, office supplies or merchandise!
- Answer inbound phone calls
- Being first point of contact for customer service
- Manage the company databases
- Sending a high volume of emails
- Producing quotes for customers
- Sourcing products
- Investigating complaints
- Give total support to colleagues and senior management
- General PA type duties
- Returns and exchanges
- Speaking with suppliers
- Negotiating prices
- Sending out invoices
- Manage customer accounts to the best of your ability