Sales Support Administrator
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sales Support & Order Processing Administrator with a professional company just outside of Uxbridge who export their products globally.
This is a rare local opportunity for someone with experience in order processing looking for a real career with planned progression/development!
My client is looking for a bright candidate who has order processing experience, if this is you, APPLY TODAY!
The main duties for this position are:
- To ensure customer satisfaction by receiving and processing all incoming queries from export customers.
- To provide Sales Support to the Field Sales Managers.
- To take incoming calls from customers via telephone, fax and email.
- To ensure orders and sample requests are processed immediately.
- To liaise with the Commercial Department with regard to out of stock items or 'specials'.
- To advise customers of any delays or problems and continue to keep them informed.
- To advise the Accounts Department and Sales Managers of any discrepancies on credit limits.
- To investigate all credits and returns fully and action where necessary.
- To keep up to date all information held on the country profiles for shared use.
- To produce export documentation where necessary
- To dispatch all sampling materials following new launches as instructed by the Sales Managers.