- Hot job
Sales Support Administrator
£24,000 - £26,000
Sheridan ward is excited to be recruiting for a fabulous client based in Uxbridge, they are on the lookout for a new Sales Support Administrator to join them!
They are looking for someone who has strong admin experience, as well as someone who has excellent communication skills!
Do you have strong organisational skills? Do you pay excellent attention to detail? Do you have good MS office package knowledge? Do you work well within a fast paced working environment?
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for…
Sales Support Administrator Duties:
- Entering sales enquires onto the system
- Dealing with external emails
- Raising stock cards on the system
- Chasing suppliers for information required
- Liaising with the purchasing team
- Entering client orders on the system
Sales Support Administrator Benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday off as additional leave
- Free onsite parking
- Hybrid working