Sales Team Manager
Do you have staff management experience within a fast-paced sales team? Are you looking for a fresh start in a new and exciting job? If you are, we could have the perfect role for you!!
We are recruiting for our client who are based in Greenford. They need someone with experience in designing and implementing key operational policies. As well as the front-line sales experience you will need experience in dealing with staff appraisals, 1-1's and target setting.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your career within a fun and growing company that is prepared to let your brilliance shine! Our client really value all of their staff and want to ensure productivity at all times by providing amazing benefits such as: bonuses, pension, private health care, life insurance, company phone and laptop, cycle to work scheme & loads more!!
This is the role for someone who is an analytical thinker and who can process data and make viable conclusions. You will need to have excellent communication skills both, verbal and written and the ability to multitask. If this all sounds like you, then send your CV in now!!
Do you have fantastic organisational skills? Can you work off your own initiative and as a part of a team? Is your attention to detail outstanding? If you have experience building strong relationships with stakeholders, then what are you waiting for, APPLY NOW!!!
- Ensure the overall running of the office staff through proactive management
- Be instrumental in the strategy to optimise operational and commercial performance for sustainable growth
- Supporting and leading a team of dedicated staff
- Design and implement processes and policies to drive efficiencies through lean management techniques
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being aware of new products and competition status
- Support training and development of sales team through planned training programmes.
- Internal auditing of the sales office processes
- Ensure sales team customer visits KPI's are met
- Motivating the sales team to maximise all sales opportunities.
- Responsibility for the creation of monthly sales statistics reports.
- Maximising department efficiency.
- Conduct appraisals including setting of KPI's