Salary: up to £25,000 with many great company benefits attached!
We are currently looking to recruit a Scheduling Administrator on behalf of one of our large corporate clients. They are based in quite snazzy offices and have a really fun energy flowing through the open plan offices.
It would be great if you have a facilities/scheduling background... Can you coordinate diaries?
Have you worked on reactive and planned works? Can you work in a fast-pasted environment? Are you an excellent communicator with the ability to multi task? If so this role could be perfect for you!!
- Key Responsibilities
- Raise and monitor calls out, keeping customers updated on progress
- Raise quotes and purchase orders for work
- Organising labour
- Scheduling customer site visits
- Ensure job booking/updates are communicated clearly to all parties
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys
- Monitor weekly reports to ensure all timely completion of call outs
- Provide weekly job updates to team