- Obtain, review and analyse supplier promotion plans in conjunction with marketing plans to identify, agree with suppliers and deliver a national promotional plan for the products in control.
- Build effective relationship with the suppliers and other key stakeholders to deliver the trading area's plan and ensure that all stakeholders are communicated to and informed appropriately and effectively at all times
- To review, track and analyse the market both in terms of trends and competitor activity
- To identify, source, and develop consumer facing label products and ranges to meet customer needs and business requirements which meet brand and commercial requirements, including availability levels, and which increase overall sales and participation.
- To develop, review and deliver national terms agreements through effective negotiations with suppliers on cost price (as Suppliers are accountable for retail price) ensuring cost price is minimised, income is maximised
- To plan, negotiate and deliver the trading budgets with specific responsibility for the tracking, monitoring and delivery of the budgeted income
- To review stock levels of own brand and ensure sufficient stock levels are maintained at all times.
- To drive category growth in relation to category business plans, via promotional and sales plans.
Up to £40000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Salary: £40,000 ***Great company bonus's and benefits***
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Buyer on behalf of our client in Harrow. Do you have previous buying experience within the FMCG industry? Do you have experience in developing products and analysing promotions? Do you experience in negotiating with suppliers? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!! APPLY NOW!!!