Senior Demand Planner
Monday Friday 8.00am 4.30pm (flexibility on hours)
£35,000 - £39,000 DOE
EXCELLENT BENEFITS 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Amazing Social Events
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Demand Planner on behalf of a globally company in Slough.
Do you have 3 years' experience within demand planning and are looking to take that next step into a senior role this could be the perfect opportunity to grow into a great company that invests into their staff in the workplace but also has a refreshing approach to ensure social events are incorporated.
Do you have strong IT skills with advance excel? Do you have excellent time management and organisational skills?
If so this role could be perfect for you!! APPLY NOW!!!
- Ensuring stock availability, planning of stock movement to fulfil global orders
- Maintaining and creating forecasts
- Coordinate and plan day to day workload of the planning team, working closely with operations team
- Planning and coordinating objectives of the business to ensure availability and minimal waste
- Tracking and delivery of stock to ensure availability to customer orders and needs
- Planning PO for UK/EU business in line with company policy
***ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED***
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.