Senior Demand Planner
Up to £37K
40 hours a week
Benefits: 30 days Annual Leave and Health Package
Do you have experience within demand planning and are looking to take that next step into a senior role this could be the perfect opportunity to grow into a great company. If you are, carry on reading!
You will be working on the demand planning side, but you will also be exposed and dip into supply chain planning.
Are you someone who has a wealth of experience within forecasting and can create and analyse them? You will be speaking to suppliers, clients and many members of the businesses within your role, so you must be a confident person! If you have ever supervised a team before then APPLY NOW!!!
Do you have strong IT skills with advanced excel? Do you have excellent time management and organisational skills? If so, this role could be perfect for you!!
- Maintaining the planning software to ensure it carries current system data
- Manage the input, calculation and extraction of forecasts
- Analyse current data alongside new demand drivers
- Create and maintain forecast accuracy measurements and present this as comprehensive information
- Generate statistical forecast models to assist in the development of inventory strategies
- Improving relationships among planners via information sharing
- Present an extensive, detailed analysis of all forecast variances
- Demonstrate a clear and concise understanding of the information provided to you, in order to instruct and influence its users