Senior Demand Planner
Excellent career progression!! Working in partnership with a super supportive manager!! Excellent company benefits!!
We are currently recruiting for a senior member of a planning team of 7 members for a company in Feltham. You will be working on the demand planning side, but you will also be exposed and dip into supply chain planning.
Strong communication skills and an outgoing personality are a must for this role. You will be speaking to suppliers, clients and many members of the businesses within your role.
You will be responsible for stock forecasting, analysing data, demand planning, reporting and many other in-depth duties.
This is a really exciting role for the right candidate who will have the opportunity to build and long and prosperous career with an exciting, dynamic and forward-thinking business and industry.
Advanced excel knowledge would be fantastic!
- Duties include:
- Manage the input, calculation and extraction of forecasts, alongside a schedule developed to allow for stock optimisation.
- Understand, interpret and utilise a wide range of data, to create a series of forecast models which each meet the unique requirements
- Coordinate and communicate forecasts both internally and externally
- Continually reassess where forecasts may be required, and existing forecasts improved
- Utilise all data available as well as incorporating business intelligence, to validate forecast information
- Analyse current data alongside new demand drivers, and business intelligence to help predict the future impact of change, and map solutions.
- Create and maintain forecast accuracy measurements
- Maintain the planning software to ensure it carries current system data, whilst capturing historic trends
- Continuously revise forecast data to ensure demand planning remains flexible to change
- Detailed understanding of how to modify, expand, and improve current processes
- Forecast Performance Reports