Senior Demand Planner
Up to £37K
40 hours a week
Benefits: 30 days Annual Leave and Health Package
We are currently recruiting for a senior member of a planning team of 7 members for a company in Ashford. You will be working on the demand planning side, but you will also be exposed and dip into supply chain planning.
Do you have strong communication skills and an outgoing personality? You will be speaking to suppliers, clients and many members of the businesses within your role, so you must be a confident person!
Do you have strong IT skills with advanced excel? Do you have excellent time management and organisational skills? If so, this role could be perfect for you!! APPLY NOW!!!
- Maintaining the planning software
- Revise forecast data
- Generate statistical forecast models
- Being responsible for creating, amalgamating and re-evaluating management reports
- Improving relationships among planners
- Being responsive to any queries in relation to data quality