Senior HR Manager
Salary: £60'000-£65'000 plus excellent company benefits including, parking, excellent holiday entitlement!
I have a rare opportunity within a growing company based in Hayes who are looking to recruit for a Senior HR Manager who is able to work underneath the CEO to ensure smooth running of the business functions.
You will need to be a self-starter who is able to align strategies and operations throughout the business including dealing with key stakeholders. You will need to have exceptional communication skills so you can build key relationships though all levels of the business. You need to be a role you sleeves up and get stuck in kind of person who can be efficient and proactive at all times. You are also required to have a CIPD level 5 or equivalent? or BA or MA in human resources? Does this sound like something you are interested in? APPLY NOW!!!
- Ensure that HR policies, procedures and processes are up-to-date and in line with current employment law
- Implementing changes and introducing new initiatives as required
- Manages employee relations case works up to and including employment tribunals
- Develop the HR delivery team to drive customer service and commercial orientation that encompasses all the disciplines across HR including development, employee relations, reward, recruitment, payroll and HR admin.
- Coach and mentor managers to ensure they have robust people plans which support their operational delivery agenda
- Drive the performance, talent and succession agenda building pipelines, talent development agenda and career pathways
- Manage the monthly payroll administration, processing, compliance auditing, and reporting analysis.
- Direct line management responsibility of the HR team.