Senior Payroll Office - 1 Year FTC
Up to £40,000 DOE GREAT OPPORTUNITY - GREAT COMPANY BENEFITS
A well-established company situated in West Drayton are currently looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Office on a 1-year FTC. Do you have wealth of Payroll knowledge? Do you have experience of preparing payroll right through to final approval? Do you have current legislation knowledge? Are you able to upload and extract data from the payroll system? Have you worked with expenses and pensions within a company? If so, this role could be perfect for you!! APPLY NOW!!!
- Enter new starters and leavers, and amendments
- Upload data to payroll
- Run reports and analyse in Excel
- Support employees with self-service
- When required prepare monthly payroll for final review and prepare BACS file
- Upload pensions contributions and auto-enrolment data to relevant portals
- Monitor completion of exception reporting by manager
- Support and train managers
- Extract data from Time and Attendance system and upload to Payroll
- Preparation of P11Ds
Key skills required
- Experience of a Time and Attendance system
- Experience of preparing payrolls through to final approval
- Good knowledge of current legislation
- Intermediate Excel
- Experience of importing and exporting data from systems
- Comply with all current work instructions within the organisation.
- Comply fully with all current health, safety & environmental regulations in operation within the company whilst carrying out your duties.