Senior Planner - Temp to Perm
Location - Greenford
Salary - £10-12 per hour depending on experience
Do you have experience working within the maintenance industry? Are you able to manage a small team within a busy contact centre environment? Then this might be the perfect fit for you!
We are recruiting for a Senior Planner for our fantastic client based in Greenford. If you pride yourself on delivering the highest levels of customer service and providing efficient service delivery, then APPLY NOW!
- Working with the service manager, reviewing incoming call data and making sure the contact centre is staffed accordingly
- Pick up call outs and overnight issue's and ensure completion of job and relay updates to customers and Contract Manager
- Work with the team to identify Out of Scope works and drive through the correct operational and commercial processes
- Make sure the planning team have planned engineer's jobs for the following days' work to achieve highest efficiency.
- Ensure all job updates are relayed clearly back to the customer, through liaison with engineers
- Make sure the planning team record clear updates on the job management system
- Review WIP and follow-ups on a regular basis as discussed with management
- Ensure the planning team answer switchboard calls and respond to general queries in a timely manner
- Review helpdesk in-box regularly throughout the day and make sure all emails are responded to in a timely manner against SLA's
- Chase parts orders daily and ensure prompt delivery of parts for works. Escalate any concerns.
- Adhoc duties - Supporting engineering supervisors and contract managers with various engineer & H&S Audits