Salary: £30K - £40K with performance related bonus and AMAZING COMPANY BENEFITS
A global company situated in Uxbridge who are a market leader within their industry are looking for a Services Manager who can come in and hit the ground running. For this role we are looking for an experienced contact centre manager who is able to provide high quality, professional management whilst delivering the highest level of customer service. My client are looking for someone who has a great work ethic and is happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in!!
Are you the type of person that has outstanding people management and is very much focused of mentoring their team? Are you the type of person who is very comfortable with still having communication with key customers? Do you have experience in managing a call centre? They are looking for someone who has managed a team and is confident in developing talent and driving employee engagement alongside ensuring KPIs are met? Do you want to work for a corporate company that has that family open door policy feel? This role is very varied and will be a great opportunity to grow! If this sounds like your experience APPLY NOW!!
Duties include the following:
- Proper recruiting, hiring, on boarding, training process in place
- Coaching and Monitoring process together with Recognition Program supports staff morale, motivation and service quality
- Team workload is properly scheduled, monitored and adherence to service targets and SLAs is achieved
- Accurate budget to fulfil key performance indicators is approved
- Ensure delivery of the highest levels of service in all interactions with Customers and across all channels of communication.
- Ensure engagement activities related to customer coaching add value by providing guidance and training that supports business growth
- Assures monitoring of knowledge levels and delivery of proper training/ coaching
- Engagement in Staff Satisfaction Surveys to ensure high level of ownership in Services team, staff morale and motivation
- Liaises with other departments, communicates with Senior Management
- All Customer queries received via all channels of communication are to be responded timely and accurately in accordance with standards and targets
- Team workload, support scheduling and forecasting techniques are to be monitored to enable efficient use of resources
- Assures steps are in place to seek ongoing improvements and lead/support projects related to streamlining of processes and procedures
- Assures Training, Coaching and 1 to 1 sessions
- Sets team and individual objectives to achieve overall targets and Service Level Agreements