Up to £25k
45 hours per week
We are currently on the look out for a warehouse/shift manager who is used to working in a very process driven and fast paced working environment.
This warehouse operates a very manual process, which included lots if heavy lifting on a day to day basis, so it is essential that you are physically fit to be involved in this activity.
It would be great if you already have supervisory experience, but it isn't essential perhaps you are looking to step up and process into a more senior role. It is essential that you have previous warehouse experience and a stable work history.
It would be ideal if you also hold a forklift licence as this may be a requirement in this role.
This role is shift based so you will need to be flexible across all days and hours of the week to be right for this role.
- Making sure all equipment is in working order
- Supervising a large warehouse and delivery driving team
- Assisting with loading and unloading vehicles
- Helping to route drivers
- Reconfirming stock checks
- Any warehouse-based administration details
- Checking for damaged goods