Site Service Manager
28 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Pension
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Or looking to improve the skills you already have? If you want to be a key member of the management team, then go ahead and submit your CV! If you enjoy IT and electrics, then this might be the role for you!
- Have you been responsible for Health and Safety, as you will take primary responsibility for all Health & Safety?
- Have you managed facilities across a business?
- Have you worked with budgets?
- Have you made facility improvements?
Are you energetic and organised? Do you have a positive attitude? Do you feel comfortable taking responsibility on a large site, as it will be a large busy site? Do you are a practically minded person who is comfortable discussing and arranging work for others?
If you have amazing proactive management, then apply now!
- Maintaining services and infrastructure
- Ensuring the building runs smoothly
- Be responsible for health and safety
- Ensuring the day to day operation reliability of the software
- Responsible for managing a maintenance programme
- Manage utility supplies, site security, and IT