Stock Control Manager
Salary: £24/26,000 per annum - Temp to perm
We are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Stock Control Manager to manage goods in and oversea stock control on behalf of our client in West London. Do you have stock control experience? If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!!!
- Importation of Stock - Documentation, Follow-up with Carriers and Customs
- Check and Receiving stock (Goods Receipt) into the System
- Manage claims for Short/Overshipments and follow-up on Creditnotes from CH23.
- Create new bins in MDG for new products
- Follow-up on Backorders
- Do Monthly Replenishment Returns to Central Warehouse on "dead Stock" in the system.
- Issuing Export Documents when required
- Handling delivery queries relating to import/Export
- Daily Cycle Counts - to be signed off by FC daily
- Create FBC (Full Bin Counts) on problematic batches missing during order picking. Any differences needs to be signed off by the FC.
- Check Blocked batches regularly (related to batch splits) and do FBC to rectify
- Scrap and recall products if notified by MDM
- Do montly SLED and ZCONS procedure and get prior approvals
- Update CC indicators 4x a year.
- Responsible for stock take when required.