Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Sheridan Ward are delighted to be recruiting for Stock Controller for a Global Brand based in Hayes. They are looking for a candidate who has great experience within an operations department who can bring their stock control knowledge with them. The role involves entry of stock information, dealing with stock movement, running reports and so much more!! They want a hard-working individual who can hit the ground running and be in charge of their daily workload! APPLY NOW!!!!
- Control stock movements throughout the warehouse ensuring all stock transactions are carried out accurately.
- Ensuring that stock quantities are accurate in locations on our systems.
- Carrying out stock adjustments and maintain stock accuracy along with on stock losses and gains.
- Booking in goods made by production onto the system whilst ensuring transactions match what has been done by our production team.
- Carry out transactions on all systems in relation to stock movements to include goods in and production, and external warehouses.
- Running adjustments stock reports to explain the reasons for losses and gains and recognising trends.
- Liaise with other departments to reduce quarantined stock and maximise availability of working stock.