£13-£15 per hour
Do you have experience of working in a stockroom / warehouse? Picking and packing goods for UPS delivery? Worked on SAP to process orders?
We have a 3 month temporary position to start on Monday 14th December (could start sooner if you can). The role is based in Stockley Park and the purpose is to set up and manage an emergency stockroom / small warehouse as a contingency plan post Brexit.
This is a standalone role where you will be;
- Setting all the stock out on the racking
- Managing the stock levels and investigating discrepancies
- Processing orders through SAP
- Picking and packing orders and sending for delivery through UPS
- Monthly stock checks
- As this is a new role there may be times where work levels are low and during these times you'll be helping out other departments.
If you have the experience, have a great work ethic, a team player and don't mind working on your own at times then apply today!