Supply Chain Analyst
We are currently looking to recruit a Product Allocation Analyst on behalf of our client in Staines who are a market leader within their industry! This is a great company to grow your skills in a reputable environment! Do you have 2 years previous experience in a fast-paced FMCG role? Do you have a wealth of forecasting experience? Are you someone who prides yourself in being very analytically minded? Can you Analyse costs and margins? Do you have advanced Excel and can carry out VLOOK UPS and Pivot Table ? Do you have excellent time management and organisational skills? If so this role could be perfect for you!! APPLY NOW!!!
- Monitor stock availability in the warehouse and achieve inventory levels in line with safety stock targets
- Proactively manage items through their lifecycle, ensuring stock of new items is available in good time for product launches, minimize 'off cycle' stock, remove delisted, QC, damaged or returned stock in timely manner according to the correct process.
- Present detailed analysis of forecast versus actual sales variances, as well as a comparison to previous months and versions.
- Be responsive to any issues in relation to data quality & maintenance, troubleshoot any errors where necessary
- Report potential supply risks and shortages as required
- Utilize all data available, as well as incorporating business intelligence, to create & validate forecast information as well as investigating any perceived anomalies
- Be responsible for daily Out of Stock/'Shortages' report ensuring they have correct audit codes, full description of reason for out of stock, with advisory actions. Ensuring they are sent on time to the relevant Supply Chain Executive.