Supply Chain Operator
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
£30,000 - £33,000 DOE Plus Bonus
PARKING AVAILABLE - EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Operator on behalf of our client in Staines. Do you have previous experience in a fast paced Supply Chain role? Do you have forecasting experience and advanced excel? Do you have excellent time management and organisational skills? If so this role could be perfect for you!! APPLY NOW!!!
- Dealing with the client, suppliers and account manager to ensure complete accountability for planning and procurement to meet agreed SLA
- Fully support the integrity of the forecasting and demand strategy by analysis of historic data and forecasting analytics with considerations of optimum cost benefit analysis.
- Responsible for weekly production of the Inventory
- Responsible for the planning of client stocktakes -liaising with operational managers and communicating to the leadership team before and after the events.
- To ensure Po's are raised and processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure regularly research and appraisal of product pricing and maintaining records of the same.
- To interface with equipment suppliers regarding purchases and carry out regular cost comparisons.
- Investigating and reporting upon loss and shrinkage and suggesting process amendments to control and minimise, through the operations.