Supply Chain Planner - temp until March 2020 (min)
Hours: Mon - Thu 08:30 - 17:00 & Fri 08:00 - 13:30
Are you available immediately? Are you an experienced Supply Planner ideally within FMCG industry… if so, press the apply button!!
My client needs proven experience in the successful interaction and communication with internal and external customers, and ability to manage own delivery of short and medium-term objectives.
- Ability to participate in continuous improvement initiatives as a Supply Planning expert
- Good PC skills on packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, experience of Outlook required
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Create and manage supply schedules and purchase orders using MRP tools, based upon a rolling demand/sales forecast for standard finished goods and/or value-added products
- Liaise with suppliers to expedite orders in a timely manner, identify issues relating to supply, and use initiative to resolve or propose solutions
- Create and manage supply schedules for the phase in - phase out and contingency plans for re-launches
- Management of stock through the product life cycle Identifying finished good and supplier component risks in a timely manner, escalating to management, and pro-actively highlighting opportunities and solutions