Supply Chain Planner - PERM
Location: Ashford, Middlesex
Are you available immediately? Are you an experienced Supply/Demand Planner and have great analytic skills? If so, APPLY NOW!! Don't hesitate to get in touch!
My client needs proven experience in the successful interaction and communication with internal and external customers, and ability to manage own delivery of short and medium-term objectives.
- Ability to participate in continuous improvement initiatives as a Supply Planning expert
- Good PC skills on packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, experience of Outlook required
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Create and manage supply schedules and purchase orders using MRP tools, based upon a rolling demand/sales forecast for standard finished goods and/or value-added products
- Liaise with suppliers to expedite orders in a timely manner, identify issues relating to supply, and use initiative to resolve or propose solutions
- Create and manage supply schedules for the phase in - phase out and contingency plans for re-launches
- Management of stock through the product life cycle Identifying finished good and supplier component risks in a timely manner, escalating to management, and pro-actively highlighting opportunities and solutions