Supply Chain Planner
Up to £26,000 - £28,000 DOE - EXCELLENT BENEFITS
My client based in Hayes are currently looking to recruit for a Supply Chain Planner who can come in and hit the ground running! Do you have previous experience in a fast paced Supply Chain role? Do you have forecasting experience and advanced excel? Do you have excellent time management and organisational skills?
Do you have great Inventory management experience to ensure the customers demands are met? Do you have a methodical way of thinking are able to meet high demands? If all of this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!
- Managing stock inventory in line with customer demand
- Performing daily, weekly and monthly stock analysis and reports
- Participate in continually improvement of the supply chain systems and forecast accuracy
- Analyse supplier performance
- Create supplier purchase orders
- Inventory control and demand planning
- Coordinate and negotiate with suppliers for direct supply
- Support the implementation of processes and procedures to optimise stock holding, whilst maintaining a cost down approach to improving supplier performance