Supply Chain Planner
£30,000 - £35,000
Sheridan Ward recruitment are delighted to be working with a well known leading company based in Westminster. The role will sit within a growing team who are looking for someone who had worked both customers and working very closely with the logistics team to ensure deliveries have arrived on time. You will need to be an individual who can multitask between high volumes of orders alongside dealing with stock movement between countries. You will need to have worked within FMCG or Food/Beverage background to be considered. Are you able to pick up systems quickly and would be able to hit the ground running? Do you have knowledge of forecasting? Are you able to prioritise work loads? If so, APPLY NOW!!!!
- Control of customer/stock replenishment order acceptance versus the forecast, taking into account both lead-times and available capacity - highlighting any prioritisation required.
- Ensure the requirements and promised delivery dates are agreed with all parties in the supply chain
- Receive purchase orders from the UK and US sales offices, approve content and enter into the ERP system
- Work with the production scheduler to ensure that the production schedule is optimised to meet service level commitments and efficient factory operation
- Provide internal customers with 'Availability to Promise' information based on stock availability & current production lead times
- Review and issue the Order Fulfilment Schedule to internal customers weekly, showing promised delivery dates and status of orders, so they can update external customers on delivery progress
- Day-to-day co-ordination of supply capability with other planners and prioritisation of orders where required with sales offices
- Using the S&OP cycle forecast updates from Demand Planners and Inventory Planners, generate, analyse and communicate the monthly S&OP ship forecasts
- Regularly update Strategic Supply Plans to ensure a strategy is in place for supply to meet forecast demand throughout the 18-month forecast time horizon, highlighting the need for plant outages and strategic inventory as required
- Provide KPI information weekly/monthly