Supply Chain/Purchasing Coordinator
Up to £35K
Mon- Fri - Great Working Hours and Benefits
Do you have experience within supply chain planning and stock management? Continue reading… we have the job for you!
My client who is based in Hayes are recruiting for a new megastar to join their team! The company are growing massively and need a candidate who is loyal, motivated and productive!
This role also comes with amazing benefits such as: retailer discounts, gym discounts and discount on medical bills such as dental and optical!
Do you have a wealth of experience within supply chain management? Do you have fantastic PC skills which includes advanced EXCEL knowledge? Are you able to participate in continuous improvement initiatives? If you have ever liaised with suppliers, then send your CV in!!!
Have you ever managed stock through the product life cycle? Do you have knowledge of stock processes? If you have ever created and manage supply schedules and purchase orders, then APPLY NOW!!
- Optimise the stock and supply of finished goods through a product's life cycle
- Use skills in supply planning, stock management, supply forecasting and communication to manage ordering/purchasing
- Meeting customer service and stock level targets.
- Create and maintain forecast accuracy measurements and prepare reports
- Analyse data to predict impact of change
- Forecast performance reporting
- Monitor stock availability
- Report supply risks and shortages