Territory Sales Representative
Salary: £30,000 with and OTE of £40,000
Sheridan Ward are delighted to be recruiting for a well-established company based in Uxbridge. Do you want to join a company who is a leading specialist within their sector? Do you have the ambition to succeed within a growing company? Are you someone who is able to build and grow existing accounts within the business? The responsibilities of this position are divided between inside sales, qualifying marketing generated leads, and field sales support, selling side-by-side sales reps at events. Successful and motivated team members will have the opportunity to develop into field sales representatives.
Are you enthusiastic and motivated to provide excellent customer satisfaction. You need to be someone who has new sales management experience so you can come in and hit the ground running. Due to this role working across the EU market you will need to speak Spanish fluently and there would be travel to Spain involved in this role. If this sounds like you and more? APPLY NOW!
- Qualify inbound Marketing leads via Microsoft Dynamics CRM and set quality appointments for Field Sales Reps to achieve daily & monthly targets
- Consistently log each customer touchpoint in CRM for traceability
- Report out on KPIs during daily management with the Marketing team
- Maintain open communication with field sales team to ensure seamless transition of leads
- Meet daily, monthly and quarterly sales appointment targets in accordance with overall Marketing goals
- Maintain a high level of conversion rate from lead to appointment
- Provide sales coverage for open territories as interim support
- Provide prospective customers with consultations over the phone and perform in-office product demonstrations as necessary