- Ability to present face to face and online training sessions and /or hire qualified personnel to do so
- Overseeing and revising training programmes which include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos and more
- Liaising with external partners to outsource training
- Reviewing existing training material and modifying or creating course material and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Preparing cost reports for each learning programme and return on investment in liaison with HR
- Developing leadership programmes for future senior managers
- Conducting effective induction and orientation sessions
- Determining training needs and requirements by meeting with managers, HR and Staff and analysing staff surveys
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 - PARKING AVAILABLE - AMAZING BENEFITS!
A well-established company situated in Harrow are looking for an experienced Training Manager to join a great team. Are you looking to move into a great company who have a forward thinking mentality? Do you have 2 years plus experience working within training? Are you the type of person who can put together training manuals and also deliver on the training? Have you organised outsourced training for both manufacturing staff members alongside office staff? Do you have great attention to detail to ensure all training files are kept up to date? Do you have a great attitude and outstanding communication skills?! IF SO THIS COULD BE THE ROLE FOR YOU!!! APPLY NOW!!!!